The Yoga Lifestyle
with Doron Hanoch
Saturday, July 9th & Sunday, July 10th
1:00-4:00pm both days
$79 – sign up before June 20th, $99 after
Find balance, health and peace using the ancient wisdom of the Indian Ayurveda system, (the science of life) as well as currant yoga and nutrition trends. You will have the opportunity to discover what your body type (dosha) is and then understand how it applies to your life. What does each body type need in order to find and maintain balance? You will obtain the tools needed to achieve balance in your life through nutrition, yoga practice, mind training, and breath techniques (Pranayama).
- How to balance your dosha – food and lifestyle practices to keep you happy and balanced.
- Balancing all dosha practice
- Intentions and closing circle.
- Introduction to Ayurveda and the Dosha system.
- Questionnaire as a hand out to take home.
- Intro to Vata, Pitta and Kapha – the pathway to understand your constitution.
- Yoga practice that explains the doshas through movement.